I love weddings! I love everything about them. The beauty, the moments and the people. I love sharing so many wonderful days with so many wonderful people and consider myself incredibly lucky to do this for a living.
If you are looking for truth, elegance and classic beauty with joy at it’s heart then you have come to the right place.
The way I work is special. At the heart of everything I do, and every decision I make is you and your wedding day. The couples I work with spend their wedding day living in the moments of happiness that they are sharing. They are not worrying about being bossed around by an egotistical photographer or posing for photo after photo while they watch their day slip by; they are relaxed…. they trust that I have got their back, that I will capture those moments, truly and with a passion for beauty that will make them shine.
Finding the right wedding photographer is about so much more than what photographs they can produce. It’s about their approach, their philosophy and their personality, after all you may well spend more time on your wedding day in their company than anyone else’s!
- I truly believe in marriage and love a good love story!
- Coming from a background in merchandising I have an eye for visual story telling and love anything creative and beautiful.
- I’m a complete coffeeholic!
- Being by the sea makes me feel wild & free and tiny & powerless all at the same time.
- I believe in the power of a good red lippy
- Box sets are my downfall and I’m addicted to … (insert current running series here, especially if it has dragons!)
- I’m a little bit obsessed with Instagram (come and say hello) I think it has something to do with creating a cohesive aesthetic.
- I love exploring, whether that’s exploring the beauty on our very own door step or venturing further afield, the world is a marvellous and wondrous place to be experienced.
- I live in Nottinghamshire with my hubby, but photograph weddings all over the UK.
Why pick me?
- So why should you choose me to capture your wedding?
- My work is timeless, it’s not particularly dark, edgy or cool – but it reflects how I see weddings and how I see the world. It is light, fresh and filled with joy, hope and the eternal optimism of true lover of stories!
- To me your day is unique. You are not one amongst a hundred wedding I have shot that year. I select a limited number of weddings to photograph each year because I want to be truly connected to each of my couples. To get to know them, find out what makes them tick, and at the end of the process hand over a collection of images that is not only beautiful, but heart felt, genuine and real.
- I really love what I do. This isn’t a job to me, it’s a vocation! I have a certain way of looking at weddings and at marriage that not many wedding photographers have. I truly believe in love and in marriage and that gives me an edge to my work that is unique. I want each and every one of my images to bring a smile to the faces of my couples because the images are full to bursting with the joy of their day.
If you like what you see pop me an email over to email@example.com or drop me a line via the contact form, I can’t wait to hear from you.